Minimum of NVTI Level 2- Electrical option.
Minimum of 3 years practical and technical experience.
1. Connect wires to circuit breakers, generators, transformers, or other components.
2. Follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
3. Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
4. Respond to emergencies in real time.
5. Assist with the installation of generators, inverter UPS etc
6. Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
7. Provide labels for all installed components and equipment.
8. Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
9. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes using drawings produced by Engineers
10. Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.