An HND in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant field.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in a related field.
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
4. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
5. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
6. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
7. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
8. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
9. Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to the maintenance supervisor.
10. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
11. Computer competency with Microsoft Office products.
12. All other duties as assigned.