Minimum; Senior Secondary Technical School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
Minimum 2 years related experience
1. Always Maintain a clean working environment.
2. Prepares glue according to the right formulation.
3. Keeps accurate records of daily production and raw materials used.
4. Operates core making machine in an efficient manner to produce strong pipes with smooth surfaces and edges.
5. Arranges for paper off-cuts, waste core pipes to be transferred to pulper area of Paper Mill.
6. Maintains routine cleaning of machine parts especially glue trays, glue pump, glue pipes, etc.
7. Report breakdowns immediately to the supervisor/technicians on duty.
8. Assist technicians during repair works of breakdown equipment.