Minimum; Senior Secondary Technical School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
Minimum 2 years related experience.
1. Always Maintain a clean working environment.
2. Operates paper making machine to ensure uniform web formation, dried, smooth and correct grammage production.
3. Regulate dryer controls to maintain the right temperature and the proper felt positions.
4. Ensure web continuity through the dryer to poop reel.
5. Checks grammage of the matured jumbo.
6. Ensure safe jumbo offloading and transfer to rewinder section.
7. Performs routine chemical washing of felts.
8. Maintains accurate records of jumbos produced.
9. Performs routine cleaning of both wet/dry broke as well as the machines.
10. Report breakdowns immediately to the supervisor/technicians on duty.
11. Assist technicians during repair works of breakdown equipment.